Are you and your child encountering these problems?
- Is your child struggling at home, school, and in your community?
- Is your child on medication and still struggling in school?
- Have you been told that your child needs to be put on ADD medication to pay attention in school?
- Is homework an activity that takes forever?
- Are you constantly asking your child to do simple routine tasks?
- Do you feel like you’ve tried everything and are out of ideas how to help your child?
- Have you considered alternatives to conventional therapies?
During my 20-plus-years as an occupational therapist, I have met hundreds of parents who are in this very situation. I’ve helped parents transform and empower their children so that all members of the family can participate and enjoy the benefit of a much-improved family situation. I bring a broad range of practical and natural solutions to my practice.
Is to help your child succeed by partnering with you to provide you with tools to achieve success.
I graduated with a B.S. in Occupational Therapy in 1996. During the last 20-plus years, I have worked with children and their families in many different settings. I am currently in private practice, and I work creating positive outcomes with individuals in the privacy of their own home. Using a variety of modalities, my expertise helps families weave practical interventions into their daily routines for improved success in life. I help create a shift from the focus of “what is broken” to “what is working”.
I can help with solutions
For your child
- Scholastic performance
- Self reliance
- Social skills
For your family
- Improved communication
- Less stress
- Lower medical costs
- Long-term wellness